Do you already have a Trillian Account?
If you're new to Trillian you'll need a Trillian Account. Our
new network which not only keeps your settings synchronized between
devices and Trillian for Web, but allows for secure communication
with other Trillian users using enhanced features that we wouldn't
be able to implement without our own network.
If you already have a Trillian Account you do not need to register for a new account. Just sign in with your existing username and password. If you forgot your username, or lost your password, you can have either mailed to you by visiting the Trillian Account management page on our web site.
To add your account to Trillian for iPhone, tap the Trillian icon on your iPhone's home screen then add an account:
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password.
- Tap the Sign in button.
Trillian will sign you in and remember this account for subsequent use.
Registering your new Trillian Account within Trillian for iPhone
You can register a new Trillian Account right on your
Tap the Trillian icon in your iPhone's home screen, then add a new account:
You'll need to enter some details on the following two pages:
- Choose a username. It must start with a letter, contain between 6 and 64 numbers and letters, and contain no symbols other than a period (.) or underscore (_).
- Enter your email address.
- Type in the two obfuscated words you see above, to prove you're human.
- Tap Next.
- Create a password. It will be case-sensitive; you may use any combination of letters, numbers, and punctuation that you wish, between 6 and 64 characters in length.
- Enter your password again, just to be sure you entered it correctly.
- Click the security question drop down button for a list of choices.
- Enter the answer to your security question as you would remember it later. This is important because it is the only way you can recover a lost password.
- Tap Next.
If there is a problem, Trillian will ask you to solve it.
You will now have a new Trillian Account that you can use with Trillian for iPhone, Trillian for Windows, Trillian for Mac, Trillian for BlackBerry and Trillian for Web! Moving between different platforms has never been easier, as our network will keep your settings synchronized between your different locations.
Once you've signed in with your new account, you'll see the screen below: