Google Video/Voice Chat

's Avatar

dustinrachael

08 Mar, 2012 05:24 PM

Is this software able to do Google Voice/Video Chat? and is it free?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Glenn on 08 Mar, 2012 05:38 PM

Not yet - currently, it will do video for Yahoo! and audio and video for the Astra protocol. Other networks will be supported in future releases.

2. 2 Posted by Ernesto on 28 Mar, 2012 03:08 AM

I would love to be able to video chat with my google contacts (and windows live too) without having to leave trillian. Please try to support these features.
    Love trillian anyway. Keep up the good work!

3. 3 Posted by Spencer Hill on 08 Apr, 2012 02:04 AM

Yeah the whole point of my transition to Trillian was because it boast an all-in-one scenario. But without video from arguably the most used platforms (Google and Skype) it's really not an all in one solution unfortunately. Meaning I have to use apps other than Trillian, sadly.

4. 4 Posted by ragdeep on 08 Apr, 2012 02:53 PM

Yes i miss voice chat on this , as i start voice chat on skype thru triallian it connects but no audio and when i cancel it , it crashes

Should be a bug fix for this

5. 5 Posted by veganlroy on 02 Jun, 2012 01:18 AM

I wish it would support video chat. Now I have to log on to Google+ or GMail every time I want to do a video conference. (-_-)

6. 6 Posted by rodneymmotta on 19 Jun, 2012 01:10 PM

I use Google Chat at our company. We do lots of video and teleconferencing via Google. It would make it a nice suite to have it all in one Trillian.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac