Edwin Chamberlain

13 Dec, 2012 08:09 AM

You advertise that your product works on Skype. To Instant Message on the Skype Network must I be runni8ng Skype and if not must I have installed Skype on my computer? I do not want to use features of Skype other than IM.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Don Petty on 13 Dec, 2012 07:14 PM

You do not need Skype installed on the computer. Trillian is self contained and doesn't require any outside chat programs to work.

-Don

2. 2 Posted by LadyPegasus63 on 22 Dec, 2012 03:09 PM

I have Skype installed on Trillian and it is showing me as online in my preferences but when I try to connect with a friend it will not let me open them and if I try to add them to a connection, it says no connection available. I have unplugged the skype, restarted the trillian, plugged it back in , restarted trillian again and nothing is happening. I know it does work on here, I used it previously but disabled it for a time and now it will not reconnect.

3. 3 Posted by erchess on 22 Dec, 2012 06:58 PM

I'm afraid I do not have skype installed on my trillian. I will work on doing that during chat
    tonight and see if we can talk on Skype By the way is this Barb?

4. 4 Posted by quain6488 on 03 Sep, 2014 04:48 PM

Good day!

How to add Skype on Trilian 5.5.0.13?

I search the app itself, i couldnt find it. Can you help me how to add it? thanks

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac