Android/MSN issues

Zombiehammer

28 Apr, 2012 12:36 AM

Hi,

I've been using Trillian on my Android (2.2) for about two weeks, and it's been working fine. I usually run it on my phone, and my laptop simultaneously. When I send a message from my laptop, it appears in the chat on my phone, and vice versa. Now, it doesn't work on my phone, it won't send messages (the messages I send from my phone are usually greyed out for a second, then it sends, and the message goes white). Now, it just stays grey, and it won't send the message, nor will messages sent from my laptop appear on the phone.

It's odd. It seems to be connected absolutely fine. The other day it did a strange thing where it didn't show a contact as idle, even though she was everywhere else (on her MSN profile, on Trillian on the PC etc...). Aside from that, no problems.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Scott Werndorfe... on 04 May, 2012 05:14 PM

Hi Matt - have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the MSN account on the phone side? Are you sure you're connected to MSN fully over there and can still see folks online?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac